Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

Freaking Out Over Friday Favorites

Okay so I'm linking up with Amanda for the first time and I'm so flippin' excited!!


But you know what's NOT on my list of favorites? Blogger being a ding-hole and not saving and scheduling my post and me not noticing until now. Blogger, ya failed...just like Luke Bryan did at his concert last night.


Speaking of last night, let's continue with my list of favs!

::1:: Margaritas at Mago. One of my fav lady friends and I needed some quality girly time...and that means multiple margaritas at Mago. Pretty much the best place on earth for free chips and salsa, tacos and said margaritas. However, everyone knows that in Chicagoland, there are two primary seasons....winter and construction....well we're now in that construction season and people are ripping up the damn roads every which way...it took me quite some time to get to Mago, but I'll be damned if ANYTHING would prevent me from enjoying this glass full of wonderful right here.


::2:: Sperrys. After a fantastic evening of margaritas and girl talk, I came home to these babies. It's really like Christmas when this happens. I looooove them. These boat shoes are fricken amazing. They're stain and water resistant which means I can be my careless self while doing fun, summer activities. Party on, Garth.


::3:: Iced Lattes. Transitioning to iced lattes is one of the signs of summer. It's the small things in life, right? Drink up my friends...it's officially summertime.


::4:: Work Distractions. Sometimes you just have to love a furbaby getting in your way while you work. Luigi is my constant reminder saying, "hey girl, look at me and how cute I am...stop working it's the freakin' weekend."


::5:: I wore it better. Sure I'm biased, but ya know what Kim? I rocked that cathedral veil better than you did. So there. 


Just agree with me...okay? Okay. I mean let's get real here. They were all just focused on her ass.
 
 
Pretty sure I was thinking this very thing when this photo was taken. 


Cheers to the weekend!!! What are your Friday favs?!




25 comments:

  1. Your veil was absolutely stunning! Hers too actually, I only liked her dress from the back. The front did zero for me. Also I almost choked watching that first gif!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTF BLOGGER WHY YOU EAT MY COMMENTS!!! i had a funny comment and now it ate it and i'm mad and i can't even :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your veil and gown are beautiful! You definitely wore it better ;) and those sperrys, gasp, I need! Also, blogger. Sigh. Blogger ate my post a few Fridays ago, so I wrote a new post being sad about blogger, and then a couple days later I wanted to change/fix something in it, and as soon as I opened up the draft blogger ate that one too. I love it, but sometimes it's kind of a B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a pair of sparkly leopard and tan Sperry's on clearance last month and it was like I won the dang lottery! I was so excited!

    Silly blogger, mess ups are for type pad! (Haha KATHY!)

    You totally pulled that veil off better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rocked it better. And seriously who chooses a dress to specifically highlight their ass at their wedding??? Kimye... blech

    ReplyDelete
  6. seriously my jaw dropped at Luke Bryan falling over. hilarious! poor luke.
    i cant stop watching it.
    that margarita is lovely looking. mmmm. im coming to chicago in july, it better not be construction season haha.
    OMG your cat is too cute.
    you absolutely looked amazing in that dress + veil. Kim, I can't even be bothered caring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need an Iced coffee! I haven't had one yet since the weather just recently got nice!
    Enjoy your new Sperry's. It's always a plus to come home to a pair of new shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Sperrys are so pretty!!!!! Ummmm where is that restaurant I think we must add that to the list when we head there in July!

    I'm so excited you linked up!!!!!! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You definitely rocked it better than Kim! Love your Sperrys and I'm sitting here laughing out load at Luke Bryan! Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You definitely wore it better! Sperrys and margaritas are great parts of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh k'mon, you know Kim was just bein' klassy!
    That Luke Bryan gif is effing amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1. I choked on my sweet tea over that Luke Bryan gif. Haha!!! Best gif. Ever.

    2. I NEED a iced latte now. Thanks a lot!!

    3. You so rocked that veil waaaaay better

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha, thank you for posting the Luke Bryan gif! I heard about it today and now I don't have to bother googling it myself. LOVE your poses with the bridesmaids- so awesome. And sorry the sandals that you liked in my post were sold out in your size! I just found them on Amazon too - not sure what size you need but if you search Amazon for Sam Edelman Ginger you might get lucky there!
    Gina -- On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  14. You rocked that veil! Absolutely gorgeous!! And I'm loving your Sperry's! Super cute! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I AGREE ON THE VEIL!!! :) My fav this week was all your car singing snaps!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LMAO Luke Bryan!! I think I need a pair of Sperries, 'cause I do some damage to my shoes. I think they could handle it, and they look comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stopping by from the linkup! Poor Luke Bryan! Hopefully he still shook his tail feather! ;) I love those boat shoes! Super cute! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. bahaha that Luke Bryan fail is too much for me. Swear to sweet baby jesus I almost peed my pants laughing. Also, I want to steal your sperry's. I want the ones with the leopard sequins soooo bad!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bahah I had yet to see that fall off the stage!! Too funny!! And I loved your wedding dress! I had a long veil too! Thanks so much for commenting and reading my blog - I am a new follower of yours now!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Poor Luke!! Love iced coffee/latte though us new englanders drink it in the winter too. You rocked that veil!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want to work with my kitty! So jealous. And your veil was beautiful - Kim Kardashian had nothing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. i rocked the cathedral veil too and loved it (after much debate over if I even wanted one)

    ReplyDelete