This is my first confessions post with Melissa! WOOT! Let's get on this...
* I confess that the hubs and I sang Alanis Morissette's "Ironic" (don't ask me why) before going to bed a few nights ago and started naming off the best 90's bands ever. I married the right man.
* I confess that my father-in-law admitted to reading 50 Shades of Grey while traveling on business and was getting hit on profusely. This seriously happened. I can't even right now. He went on to say that apparently some women like that kind of thing...to be dominated. I've never laughed so hard in my life. Oh and this conversation occurred at a family event.
* I confess that after realizing that Madonna's glutes looked better than mine I've added extra reps at the gym. Insert badass status here...because I want to look better than a 60-something....
* I confess that I was hating on Kanye all the live long night while the Grammys were on because it was obviously warranted. How dare he share the same stage with a worthy legend (Sir Paul McCartney) ON MY BIRTHDAY. *throwing major shade...you just can't take Kanye ANYWHERE. I like how Jay Z and Beyonce acted like the embarrassed parents while Kanye (the child) rushed the stage yet again to steal Beck's thunder.
* I confess that I had to tell my mother that, "no you shouldn't see 50 Shades of Grey with Dad because it's not the sweet and cute chick flick you think it is. It's a BDSM story Mom. Not a JLo film." For the love of God, DON'T.
*I confess that I'm milking this whole "I can't workout a lot because of my tattoo" thing for all it's worth. But really, I'm done rocking sag boob. adhesive bras just annoy the @#%$ out of me.
* I confess that on National Pizza Day, the hubs and I got a pizza from Costco since they make them there apparently....and ummm I about died at how good they are....this is how huge it was too. I now hate myself.
Oh and to close my confessions, people really need to start getting more excited about things other than the 50 Shades of Grey premiere and how Kanye still sucks at life. Move along kids.
I'm also focused on Bloglovin' now so show me some Bloglovin' love and follow there :).