Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!!

First thing is first...HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!


2012 was full of amazing things from start to finish. From getting engaged to attending many family weddings and receiving so many opportunities regarding my career. Although 2012 was full of amazing things, I am so excited to see what 2013 has in store for me. I love new beginnings and a new year is always refreshing. According to statistics, the most common New Year's resolution is to of course lose weight....I am happy to say that I am not part of that majority. I'm particularly not a fan of resolutions because there is so much pressure and really just sets you up for failure if you aim too big. However, my main goal for this year will be being more focused than ever on finding a place Josh and I can call our own and with that comes being more conscious of my budget and spending. I want to be able to start off 2014 in a home we can call our own or at the very least be very close to finding the perfect place. So that's the main goal that will be floating around in my head for the next year.


Staying focused will be the key to my success and I am motivated more so than ever to make some major financial progress. Now that the damage of the holidays has been done to my bank account, I can recover from that and work my way up from there. I totally got this. While I have my main goal in mind, I do have a checklist of things that definitely need to be done throughout the year...

2013 Checklist

- Finish reading my stockpile of books
- Donate A TON of clothes
- Register and finish the Super Spartan Race
- Keep up with my fitness goals
- Continue planning for the wedding
- Appreciate the little things in life a little more
- Write for myself more
- Travel and see new things
- Embrace change

and most importantly....



No comments:

Post a Comment