Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Wedding Chaos

So let me start off by saying that I am beyond proud of myself for doing so many wedding planning-related things...I deserve a pat on the back....more like a slap for waiting so long. Josh and I wanted a long engagement for a reason and that was so we didn't stress out to the point of saying "fuck it, lets elope." However, the longevity of the engagement has also allowed me to somewhat slack off SO I made it a point to designate one WHOLE day to gawk at wedding things from deciding on bridesmaids dresses to centerpieces. I found these dresses on weddingdressbee.com and while I'm nervous about ordering them online...I figured ordering my MOH's first to check it out would be a good idea. Fingers are crossed that they turn out as expected and fit properly!

Getting some engagement photos back was a HUGE motivator as well to get some wedding planning done. It got me so excited to flip through the stack of wedding magazines, order things and make my to-do lists. I was beyond excited with how they turned out. Brian Bieschke Photography is amazing!



I spy our wedding date.... ;)





Oh and Pinterest, eat your heart out ;) .

1 comment:

  1. I just like the valuable info you provide for your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again right here regularly. I am slightly sure I’ll be informed a lot of new stuff right right here! Best of luck for the next!
    hollywood venues

    ReplyDelete