1. Cats. Cats get a bad rep sometimes and I'm a crazy cat lady, no shame. These mischievous little fuzzballs need love too! SO I decided that my cats will make it to the top of the list this week. Particularly Apollo's love for shoes. (He's definitely my cat). A friend of mine now gives him mini flip-flops on the reg so he can carry them with him at all times. I'm sure my other kitty Luigi thinks he's challenged. He's now in super fluff mode too. He saves me a lot of $$$ on Swiffers. If you try to take his mini flippies away from him...you better sleep with one eye open.
Can't forget my second furball....rather than hoarding shoes, he'd rather watch Law & Order SVU marathons with me on Netflix.
2. Getting my marriage license. Josh and I are one step closer to saying our "I dos!" I get so many random bursts of excitement throughout the day, I have to make sure I don't pee myself.
3. Thoughts of the Bachelorette party THIS WEEKEND. I have every expectation to get white girl wasted and engage in white girl dancing. I get an even bigger kick out of the fact that the following day is Easter and I have to eventually make myself look presentable the following day. Sunglasses, comfy dress and flats...check.
4. Kicking a cold's ass via working out. I've had THE worst sinus thing going on and feeling very mopey and achy...which means...crap...I'm getting sick. HOWEVER it seems as though that I've sweated out any lerking bacteria in my bod since I feel flippin' AWESOME today. Minus a few snifflies. I also beat one of the trainers during a plank arm-wrestling match with my WEAK hand. Bitch be fabulous.
5. Awkward. Remember MTV? That network that used to play music? Yeah I just discovered this show called Awkward that's already been on for a million years and it's fricken hilarious. How have I not seen this show before now? It seriously had me rolling. Check it out...like now.
This weekend is seriously going to rock it. Oh and thanks to Amanda at Voyage of the MeeMee, myself and all of my ladies will be rocking out to the Bachelorette Pandora station while we waste our livers away! Hooray!!!
What other shenanigans are you guys up to this weekend??