1. Play for Keepsake Bag. One of my favorites this week is coming from Modcloth. Sometimes they're hit-or-miss...but I'm currently loving this handbag. It fits EVERYTHING and Apollo even fits in it. Not to mention, they have ridiculously clever little names for all of their things. I swear I need a separate closet for all of my handbags. It just might be a problem...but a really good-looking one.
2. Spinach & feta wrap from Starbucks. I seriously could suck down two of these guys, but I DO practice some self-control. Since Starbucks had the really DUMB idea of changing the reduced-fat turkey bacon sandwich, I've had to switch to a new one. (Yes it sucks that bad). However, the spinach and feta wrap is absolutely delicious and I'm never looking back. The nutrition facts don't make me want to hit the gym afterward for four hours straight either. At 290 calories, I'll take it. Small victories.
3. My dress. Yes, I'm going to talk about it again and again until May 2nd. It's killing me that I can't post any photos of it. I feel like a fricken Disney princess in it and I just want to walk around and do everything in it. Go to work, sleep in it, make my Starbucks runs in it (wearing a bib of course) and even go for my morning runs. I'll just need to have it bustled a little more for that...
4. Brookside Dark Chocolate Pomegranates. Dying. The blueberries are to die for too. You can easily trick yourself and think that you're eating healthier WHILE eating chocolate at the same time.
5. Headlines Like These: Drunk College Student Smashes Through the Walls of A Spa and Eats All Their Hot Pockets. (Find the story here). Seriously, I couldn't have laughed harder. But really? Their packing their fridges full of hot pockets at that spa? I think I would bust through a wall if there were some Thin Mints on the other side.
This weekend I will be doing....get ready for it....MORE WEDDING PREP THINGS! I know you're shocked. You know you're a bride-to-be when you get excited over little epiphanies you've had over some DIY projects you can do for things that will save you some major $$$. According to an article I read, (find it here) the average wedding costs $30,000. Now I find that to be crazy sauce, although it does depend on where your venue is. It really does determine the rest of your budget. I'm splitting the wedding costs with my parents and I couldn't even imagine spending that much on ONE DAY. Now if it were a weekend extravaganza, I may be more open to the thought. I did however get some bride weepy eyes going on as I'm getting handfuls full of RSVPs back. Of course not everyone can go to the wedding. That's a given. HOWEVER, there are some people you just kind of maybe assume that they'd go no question? Well, I thought wrong and I'm trying not to be crushed about it. Maybe if the reason was a better one, I wouldn't be so hung up over it, but I'm a bit hurt. I feel like I should call up Carrie Underwood so she can write up some kind of angry country song about it. I feel like they could even still show up a little later to the reception. But OH well. Life will go on.
In more wedding news, we've found a replacement officiant in record time! *cheers* Josh and his guys are going out for their bachelor party this weekend and nope, I don't want to know ANYTHING about it. Not one thing. The less I know the better. I can't wait until MY bachelorette party with the ladies in a couple of weeks! To say that this girl needs a night out to party the night away would be an understatement. Hand me a drink, play some ridiculous beats and let's do this.
Linking up with Darci, April, Christina, and Natasha today!
What is everyone else up to for the weekend??