* I confess that I've skipped two days of running because of this hideous rain cycle that seems to be blowing through Chicagoland and I've broken every promise to myself that I was going to cut down on carbs to lose 10lbs. Oops. I mean...who can say no to kettle corn? Not me. See below.
* I confess that I pin on my house decorating Pinterest board all the live long day because I'm obsessing over house projects. Give me all of the patterned curtains, chandeliers, fancy home office decor and kitchen ideas. I'll see you a million dollars later.
* I confess that I've been cruising through these romance novels like it's my fricken job. I'm not sure how this transition happened with my reading preference, but I'm hooked. I've taken you guys up on your recommendations with the Crossfire series....yeah I think I got about a max of four hours of sleep last night. So there's that. Also, don't even think about interrupting these reading sessions.
* I confess that while I told myself that I would cut down on running races, but now I just want to run them all. I've signed up for the Care4 Breast Cancer 5k, Panting for Paws 5k, Chocolate Run 15k, Turkey Trot, Chicago Quarter Marathon, Soldier Field 10 Mile, and I'm debating the Chicago Half Marathon in September. What the hell is wrong with me? #Addicted. It could be worse though.
* I confess that jumpsuits are absolutely not okay on any occasion. I just can't stand by something that looks like a fancy onesie. It's even worse when someone wears it to the workplace. Stop. Also, Beyonce I just can't agree with your new bangs. #dontwakeuplikedis
* I confess that Tuesday nights are now my fav nights because of The Mindy Project (duh) and this new guilty pleasure show, Selfie. The name is ridiculous and the main character is beyond annoying at times but it's hilarious. Don't judge.
* I confess that I teared up and cried into my kettle corn when I saw this sign at the craft fair because the hubs and I are FINALLY going to be moving into our first home soon. I wasn't even shark weeking it. I obviously bought it and it will be the very first thing to be hung.